Maharashtra Police Recruitment Result 2016 By Registration No.:- As we know previously the Maharashtra police department has released recruitment for various posts. Recently the Maharashtra police department holds the examination for hiring candidates in the department. A huge number of candidates have applied for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment examination. After giving the examination the candidates who appear in the examination are searching for their Maharashtra Police Recruitment examination results. The candidate searching for their Maharashtra Police Recruitment result can check their result from the official website of Maharashtra Police which is www.mahapolice.gov.in.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Result 2016 By Registration No.
Candidates have to follow the given steps in order to check the Maharashtra Police Recruitment result 2016:
- In order to get their Maharashtra Police Recruitment result 2016, the applicant has to visit to the official website of the department i.e.www.mahapolice.gov.in.
- After visiting to the official website the candidates have to look for the link titled as “Result of a particular year’.
- Then you have to open the link and then you need to enter your personal details as in name, date of birth, and roll number that was printed on the admit card.
- After that you need to click on Submit button to submit your details.
- As you submit your details your Maharashtra police recruitment result will appear on your computer screen.
- You can download the Maharashtra police recruitment result on your device and will save it as document.
- At last you can take print out of your Maharashtra police recruitment result for future use.
Maha Police Bharti Result 2016
The candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test, physical measurement, physical efficiency test (PET) conducted by Maharashtra Police. Candidates have to pass the written test with qualifying marks. The candidates who will clear the written examination will further called for the next recruitment level.