Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2016 | mahapolice.gov.in:- If you are looking for job in Maharashtra police department then this news is for you the Department of Maharashtra Police has currently publicized vacant posts of (Constable) in the department. The Department of Maharashtra Police is going to recruit eligible and deserving candidates for the recruitment. The department has released total 828 posts of Sub inspector in the department. The Department of Maharashtra Police has announced recruitment for both male and female candidates so the department has invited application form for the Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment from both male and female candidates. The candidates can apply for the vacancies through the authorized website of Maharashtra police that are www.mahapolice.gov.in.
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2016 | mahapolice.gov.in
- The criteria of age for both male and female candidates are that the age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years in age as on from 1st January 2016.
- The applicant who is going to apply for the post must have passed 10th and 12th Class or Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized board or Institute.
- The candidates who belong to unreserved category have to pay a sum of Rs 523/- and the candidate who belong to reserved category have to pay a sum of Rs 323/-. The candidates have to pay an application fee online via Online/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The criteria of height for male candidates are 165 Cm and chest required is 79 Cm with inhalation of 5 cm. the criteria of height for female candidates is 155 Cm.
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website that is mahapolice.gov.in.
- Then look for the “application form”.
- Then enter your information.
- Click on submit button after filling the form.
- Take print out of submitted form.